Thursday, September 20, 2007

We are experiencing some turbulence

So I went through my first day of turbulence training today. Its pretty tough. The intervals at the end are really good. I took some measurements for myself and also for you guys. Here they are.
Weight: 194 Height: 77" Body Fat %: 9.3 Waist: 33" Upper Arm: 12" Upper Leg: 22.75" Hips: 39" Chest: 39"
Time spent doing the program today, 45 min.
Eating Today
Breakfast: 1 packet of organic oatmeat w/ 2 glugs of milk, banana, peach, 1 ltr of water
Snack: 1 organic brown egg over medium, pinto beans and rice (the size of my palm), and the meat from 1/4 of a chile colorado burrito from mauricio's
Lunch: 2 slices of BBQ chicken pizza from Trader Joe's, 1/2 ltr of water
Post workout: 1/2 ltr of water, 1/2 cup of organic plain fat-free yogurt from TJ's and 1/2 cup of hemp seed granola (organic)

Thats all for now.

No comments: